Hi All

Welcome to my blog, as most of you know I was diagnosed with Bone Marrow Cancer in July 2008, after 6 months of treatment with Chemo and Steroids my cancer has reduced tremendously, I have now had a stem cell transplant which will keep the cancer dormant for longer, my stem cell treatment started on January 5th with Chemo and I had the transplant in March. I am now home but having to take life very slowly while my cells build up, I will be back to hospital several times over the next few months for blood tests and treatment.
Please feel free to pass this address to anyone and to add comments and join in to help keep me sane (or is it too late for that).
Thanks to all at Royal Liverpool Hospital who have made this year possible, and to all the staff who have worked so hard to eventually harvest the cells and the wonderful staff on the transplant unit, A special thanks to Jamie who is as daft as me when I need humour but an absolutely fantastic support from day one (shame he and most of the staff support LFC but I can't hold that against them).

Ivan 07957361356
ivan.thomason@ntlworld.com

10 February 2009

The Day After

This afternoon was a quiet one after yesterdays chemo, just like last month it was hard to motivate. Tomorrows another day.

3 comments:

  1. It's ok to have a 'non motivation' day. Your body knows what it needs you to do and today it needed you to by unmotivated. Congratulations, you obliged. Guess what I find works for non motivation?? You're getting the hang of this I can tell. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be chocolate????

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you want to be motivated for? This is time to lie back & visualise the chemo working its magic & then you get a chance to catch up on all that stuff you never had time for (listening to music, reading, planning, and...did someone say chocolate?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete